Open Graded Meetings 2022
Horspath Road Athletics Track, Horspath Road, Oxford, OX4 2RR.
OCAC hosts a number of Midweek Open Graded Meetings each summer. In 2022 these are being co-organised by OCAC, and Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire AA. There will be 6 meetings in 2022.
Each meeting takes place on a Wednesday evening, and comprises between five and six events scheduled between 6.30 pm and 9.30 pm. There will normally be two field events, and four or five track events. All events are run subject to UKA rules, the meetings are certified by UKA, and the track races are electronically timed using photo-finish technology. All events cost £6 per entry, and a current UKA athlete licence (registration) is required. Events are open to u13 athletes upwards.
OUR OPEN MEETINGS ARE NOW ONLINE BOOKING ONLY via Roster Athletics. There are also limits on each event.
- No U11s may compete in the open graded meetings. U13s may only compete in events permitted under UK Athletics rules.
- Entries should be made online (card payments only) via Roster Athletics. There is a cut-off date for entries, and individual events can close earlier if the athlete limit is reached; after that no further entries can be accepted. Please do not contact us to ask for the entry deadline to be extended to allow a late entry.
- Event times are approximate only. The organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule on the night.
- The entry cost is £6 per event. No refunds if an athlete fails to turn up or arrives late for their event.
- The schedule for each event can be found on the Roster site, together with lists of entries
- All start times are approximate and may be changed on the day.
- Track races will be seeded using expected performances and races will include males and females and mixed age groups.
“Just thought I’d drop you a line. I competed at your Open Graded Meeting on Wednesday 16th and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my evening of throwing the hammer. It was nice to be at a competition that had a relaxed atmosphere and where everyone was enjoying their throwing. It makes a nice change to go to a competition where everyone is relaxed, and where the officials were so friendly. Look forward to entering your competitions in the future.” Tayla Mullings, U17 Bromsgrove and Redditch