Open Graded Meetings 2019
Horspath Road Athletics Track, Horspath Road, Oxford, OX4 2RR.
OCAC hosts a number of Open Graded Meetings each summer. In 2019 there will be 4 such meetings. Each meeting takes place on a Wednesday evening, and comprises between five and six events scheduled between 6.45 pm and 9.15 pm. There will normally be one field event, and four or five track events. All events are run subject to UKA rules, the meetings are certified by UKA, and the track races are electronically timed using photo-finish technology. The cost of entering is detailed below.
OUR OPEN MEETINGS ARE NOW ONLINE BOOKING ONLY. We no longer accept any entries on the night.
- No U11s may compete in the open graded meetings. U13s may only compete in events permitted under UK Athletics rules.
- Entries should be made online (card payments only) using the form below. The entry form will accept entries up to midnight on the Wednesday prior to the Wednesday of the event (eg the 17th July 2019 closing date is midnight on July 10th 2019). Individual events can close earlier if the limit is reached, after that no further entries can be accepted.
- Event times are approximate only. The organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule on the night.
- The entry cost is £5 per event. No refunds if an athlete fails to turn up or arrives late for their event.
- If fewer than 3 advance entries are received for a hurdles race then the organiser reserves the right to cancel the event that evening. In that case entry fees will be refunded to those who have already entered.
- All start times are approximate and may be changed on the day.
- Track races will be seeded using expected performances and races will include males and females and mixed age groups.
Upcoming OGM Competitions
|Oxford City AC April Midweek Open Graded Meeting||24 April 2019 @ 06:30||Enter|
|Oxford City AC May Midweek Open Graded Meeting||22 May 2019 @ 06:30||Enter|
|Oxford City AC June Midweek Open Graded Meeting||19 June 2019 @ 06:30||Enter|
|Oxford City AC July Midweek Open Graded Meeting||17 July 2019 @ 06:30||Enter|
“Just thought I’d drop you a line. I competed at your Open Graded Meeting on Wednesday 16th and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my evening of throwing the hammer. It was nice to be at a competition that had a relaxed atmosphere and where everyone was enjoying their throwing. It makes a nice change to go to a competition where everyone is relaxed, and where the officials were so friendly. Look forward to entering your competitions in the future.”
Tayla Mullings, U17
Bromsgrove and Redditch